The document contains guidelines for organizers and the rules for the visitors at congress and exhibition events. We highlighted and commented on the main points of the document.
- Online registration and contactless onsite registration. Now online pre-registration not only saves your time, but also protects from contacts with other people. After registering in online format, we recommend you to download your electronic ticket on your phone or print it in advance. You can register for the International Commodity Fair 2020 at this link.
- Mandatory use of personal protective equipment. All visitors, exhibitors and organizers are allowed only with a mask (respirator) and gloves. Before entering the site there will be an opportunity to purchase protective equipment.
- Social distancing. There will be organized routing of the event participants, as well as booths building with observance of the aisles width at least 3 meters and the arrangement of jobs on the stands with the distance at least 1.5 meters.
- Personnel control. The body temperature of workers involved in the preparation of the event is monitored daily, with the obligatory removal from being in the workplace of people with fever and / or other signs of an infectious disease.
- Schedule of disinfection and cleaning. Every 2 hours wet cleaning of all contact surfaces and common areas with the use of disinfectants will be carried out.
We look forward to permission to resume exhibition activities and meet our partners and visitors, and we are sure that the observance of security measures is our common responsibility.